End User License Agreement
A. Free Trail Version:
Raster to Vector LLC grants you a non-exclusive license to test this software, and any associated documentation ("The Trial Version"), as indicated herein.
(1) Install and use the Trial Version for evaluation purpose only;
(2) Redistribute the Trial Version by any mean (CDROM, USB Disk, Web site...) as long as you do not change the original package and distribute only the original install package.
You may not:
(1) Use the documents created or compiled with the Trial Version (except for test purpose or once a full version has been purchased);
(2) Cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of this Software;
(3) Remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from this Software;
(4) Copy the Help documentation accompanying the software.
B. Registered Version:
Raster to Vector LLC grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software, and any associated documentation ("The Software"), as indicated herein. If you have purchased a Single User License, one copy of the Software may be installed and used, for internal use only, on a single computer. The Software is in "use" on a single computer when it has been loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk or other device) of that computer. If you have purchased a Multiple User License (you specified several copies of the software when you purchased it), the Software may be installed and used, for internal purposes only, on the number of computers authorized at the time of purchase.
(1) Use the Software in a company, corporate or organization;
(2) Make a copy of the software for archival purpose only;
(3) Install the Software on another computer only if have a you change of computer. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the previous workstation.
You may not:
(1) Copy and distribute the Software or any portion of it;
(2) Resell this license to another without Raster to Vector LLC's permission;
(3) Cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of this Software;
(4) Remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from this Software;
(5) Copy the Help documentation accompanying the software.
This Software and its source code are proprietary products of Raster to Vector LLC and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
D. Disclaimer of Warranties:
The Software is supplied "AS IS". Raster to Vector LLC disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software.
E. Disclaimer of Damages:
Raster to Vector LLC assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the Software, even if Raster to Vector LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright 2002 - 2021 Raster to Vector LLC. All rights reserved.